Licensed Massage Therapist Wanted
Functional Therapy Unlimited (FTU), one of Michigan’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, and an innovator in our field, is seeking a part-time Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) within the Downriver Metro Detroit/Ann Arbor area to provide massage therapy to individuals with adaptive needs. Our work is very rewarding!
At FTU we provide specialized services to adults and children with traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, bone or muscle injuries, obesity, MS, and other medical conditions throughout the State of Michigan. Our therapists travel throughout their designated territories to provide treatments to our clients within the client homes. Our team consists of individuals who are caring and compassionate towards the needs of others and who have a willingness to do whatever it takes to improve the lives of our clients. We are looking for individuals who can fit into our unique company and who are passionate about helping others to advance their overall quality of life.
To motivate, create and teach customized massage programs to adaptive needs individuals in order to improve activities of daily living (ADL), and to report findings, progress, and recommendations to members of the rehabilitation team.
- Conduct daily client sessions and educate the client regarding how to move towards successful completion of the program
- Document daily notes in electronic medical records system
- Conduct assessments every 90 days and report finding to rehabilitation team by writing clear and concise progress notes
- Establish and design medically necessary customized massage therapy program and adjust as needed
- Provide motivation to clients in order to maintain required attendance rates in order to achieve success
- Participate in rehabilitation team meetings whenever necessary and report client care concerns
- Develop discharge plans and write appropriate discharge summaries
Excellent compensation: including BCBSM, based on experience, licensure, and certifications earned.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 248.281.0515.